These videos will walk you through the details setting up everything you need to make MeetRoost work for you.
We have the most asked questions right here so you can get answers fast!
Is MeetRoost mobile ready?
Of course! All your landing pages will look beautiful on any mobile device.
We do suggest that you edit your links and profile in a full browser window as the window space is limited on mobile.
Can I use my own url/domain?
Yes! We suggest that you do. You can set up a custom domain on the business settings in the second step.
If I use my own url/domain, will it affect my current website?
No. If you have a current site on a domain, you can still use MeetRoost without it affecting your current site. To do that, you'll set up a subdomain for MeetRoost. Something like "visit.yourdomain.com" would be lovely. The above video also shows you how to set up subdomains.
Is MeetRoost international?
Right now, MeetRoost's funnels work in the United States only. However, you can use MeetRoost for your US clients even if you are not in the US. We will be working to add new countries for the funnels soon!
I have an idea for MeetRoost. How do I tell you?
We would love to hear what you need to make MeetRoost better!
Open a ticket and give us all the juicy details!
How does MeetRoost create a tracking phone number?
You will setup your Twilio account to link to MeetRoost. You will be able to choose your number for each business in your Twilio account.
Can I change the area code for the tracking phone number?
You will be able to choose your phone number inside Twilio, make sure to choose one with the area code you are wanting.
Does the built in call tracking allow us to replay the call for quality assurance as well?
Yes, MeetRoost records all calls so you can go back and review the quality of the conversation with the lead.
What happens when a Lead fills out the form to claim the offer?
- MeetRoost saves their information
- The Lead is shown the Thank You page with a countdown encouraging them to call within 24 hours for a bonus offer
- MeetRoost immediately sends the Lead a text message with your custom tracking number for the business
- MeetRoost immediately sends the Lead an email message with your custom tracking number for the business letting them know how to claim the offer
- After 24 hours, MeetRoost sends the Lead a reminder email message with your custom tracking number for the business reminding the Lead to claim the offer quickly
What happens when a Lead calls the business?
It may seem like a simple call but lots is going on behind the scenes!
- MeetRoost intercepts the call and logs it in our database
- MeetRoost calls the business using the phone number set up in the business profile
- MeetRoost lets the business know they've recieved a new lead from your business (name is taken from acccount settings) with a whisper: "Connecting you to a new client from YOUR BUSINESS NAME"
- MeetRoost connects the caller to the business
- MeetRoost records the conversation so you can review all calls from MeetRoost
Don't worry, this all happens very quickly so your Lead isn't listening to a ringing phone for long.
How does my client get informed of the lead, after the offer form is filled out?
It's up to you! You can configure each funnel to automatically send and email to your client or you can notify them yourself.
Can you add targeting/rebranding pixels to a campaign?
You sure can! And they drop even if the person doesn't opt-in.
To set these up, go to the "Advanced" settings when editing a business.
What other software do I need to make MeetRoost work?
We built MeetRoost to be a full service solution that only requires one other software: Twilio. Twilio is a cloud communications platform that allows you to call the business, record those phone calls as well as text the leads to remind them to book with your business. Twilio has pay as you go pricing so you only pay for what you are using.
I have a funnel I want to add to MeetRoost. How do I do that?
MeetRoost works because our funnels are fully tested and ready to go. We would love to add your funnel if it is amazing and converts.
To have your funnel sumbitted for adding to MeetRoost, open a ticket.
Include the following in your ticket:
- Link to the example funnel
- Screenshot of the email(s) sent along with the timing of the message
- Screenshot of the text messages(s) sent along with the timing of the message
- Proof of conversions (could be a video or screenshot)
- Screenshots of ads/incoming paths to the funnel
What funnels to you have available?
Currently MeetRoost has 16 funnels:
- [Chiropractic] We Love Mom Massage Giveaway
- [Chiropractic] CrossFit Massage
- [Chiropractic] Year of Massages Giveaway
- [Dental] General Teeth Whitening
- [Dental] Invisalign Holiday Giveaway
- [Dental] Kids Free Cleaning
- [Dental] Wedding Whitening
- [Gym] Free Trial Mom Fitness
- [Hair Salon] BOGO Mommy & Me
- [Martial Arts] Free Class
- [Med Spa] Myofascial Therapy Funnel
- [Photographer] Mini Engagement Session Wedding Funnel
- [Plastic Surgeon] Crows Feet Removal
- [Power Washing] Free Driveway Cleaning
- [Restaurant] BOGO Birthday
- [Tire and Lube] Tire Sweepstakes
Each funnel is completely set up and done. The landing page, thank you page, follow up emails, follow up texts, and call tracking is ready to go once you create a campaign.
How much customization can I do to the funnel?
We have pre-built templates that are ready to go just fill in your business information and select the template when you add a funnel. We also, added in a generic template that you can completly customize to any business.
We have the most asked questions about billing right here so you can get answers fast!
How does MeetRoost charge?
MeetRoost has 3 packages available.
- $99.95 per month for a single business
- $199.95 for 10 locations
- $299.95 for unlimited locations
Each plan has unlimited sales funnels, unlimited campaigns, unlimited follow ups, phone number tracking, plus weekly training sessions.
How can I update my credit card?
After logging into MeetRoost, click your name on the top right corner. You will see an option to update your credit card.
This will take you to our billing platform so don't be alarmed if it doesn't look quite the same. We assure you it is totally safe.
How do I remove a business?
You can remove a business by edititng the business and clicking the "Delete Business" button on the "Advanced" settings of the business.
How can I cancel my account?
We will be sad to see you go. If you would like to cancel you will contact our support team at http://drbenhelp.com/
Get in Touch
We love to hear from you!
Can't find what you're looking for?
No worries, head over to the help desk and we'll get you fixed right up.